Speed Development for Athletes
Click below to purchase Speed Development for Athletes
Welcome to Fitness Mentors Speed Development for Athletes CEU Course. We are very excited to teach you the ins and outs of one of the most important attributes to success in the field of athletics.
Not only is this course great for expanding your knowledge as a personal and athletic trainer, but it allows you to gain the much needed Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to re-certify your CPT certification. Starting with understanding the anatomy and physiology of the important human structures related to speed and taking you through countless exercise instruction videos, this course will curb your craving for performance withover 8 hours of Video Lectures, a Course Manual and exercise demonstrations.
Some of the course objectives include:
- Understand the physiological differences between a sprinter and an endurance athlete
- Understanding different speed technique drills to use for beginning to advanced athletes
- Learn how to create a speed training program to develop stride length or stride frequency
- Understand the difference between acceleration and maximum velocity sprinting
- Comprehend why stride length drills work and which ones to use for all levels
- Learn why stride frequency drills work and which ones to use for all types of athletes
- Understand why we incorporate strength training and plyometrics in a speed training program
We look forward to helping you take your athletic training knowledge to the next level. Please contact us if you have any questions about the course (424) 675-0476.