NCCPT Continuing Education Units and Courses
Fitness Mentors is pleased to announce we are now recognized by the National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT) as a Continuing Education Provider.
Our NCCPT-approved CEUs include a high quality selection of courses that allow you to:
- Recertify your NCCPT-CPT certification
- Improve your personal trainer educational background
- Maintain a high level of professional qualification
- Increase your ability to attract and help your clients
NCCPT CEU Courses
NCCPT Recertification Requirements
NCCPT certified personal trainers are required to obtain 2.0 CEUs every two years to maintain their certification. The purpose of this recertification is to ensure NCCPT professionals maintain industry standards.
All recertifications require the following:
- $75 recertification fee
- Proof of Fitness Mentors certificates of completion for the CECs that you’ve completed
- Proof of CPR certification
Mail renewal form to:
National Council for Certified Personal Trainers
3481 Old Conejo Road #102,
Newbury Park, CA 91320
NCCPT Recertification FAQs
NCCPT CPT professionals are required to recertify their continuing education requirements every two years.
To satisfy the minimum NCCPT CEU requirement you must earn 2.0 CEUs every two years.
NCCPT professionals also need to maintain their current CPR certifications.
Only NCCPT approved providers can provide reputable continuing education to NCCPT certified professionals.