ACSM Continuing Education Units and Courses
Fitness Mentors is pleased to announce we are now recognized by the American College on Sports Medicine (ACSM) as a Continuing Education Provider.
Our ACSM-approved CEUs include a high quality selection of courses that allow you to:
- Recertify your ACSM-CPT certification
- Improve your personal trainer educational background
- Maintain a high level of professional qualification
- Increase your ability to attract and help your clients
ACSM CEU Courses
ACSM Recertification Requirements
ACSM certified personal trainers are required to obtain 45 CECs every three years to maintain their certification. The purpose of this recertification is to maintain a specific level of competence as a health and fitness professional.
There are three ways to recertify: online, by fax or mail.
- Online certification portal
- Fax: fill out renewal form, fax to number on page.
- Mail: fill out renewal form, mail to address on page.
All recertifications also require the following:
- $45 recertification fee
- Proof of Fitness Mentors certificates of completion for the CECs that you’ve completed
- Proof of CPR certification
ACSM Recertification FAQs
ACSM CPT professionals are required to recertify their continuing education requirements every three years.
To satisfy the minimum ACSM CEU requirement you must earn 45 CECs every three years.
ACSM professionals also need to maintain their current CPR certifications.
Only ACSM approved providers can provide reputable continuing education to ACSM certified professionals.