Virtual Nutrition Coach Certification
Get Paid to Help Your Clients With Their Nutritional Needs from anywhere in the world.
Ready to become a Virtual Nutrition Coach? This course will teach you everything you need to know – not just how to become a Virtual Nutrition Coach, but how to be successful.
Learn How to be an Effective Virtual Coach for Your Clients Online
Earn the credential that provides proof to your clients they have chosen the right Virtual Nutrition Coach.
FITNESS MENTORS CERTIFIED
VIRTUAL NUTRITION COACH COURSE
The Fitness Mentors Virtual
Nutrition Coach Course
Offers 100% Online Coursework
and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
What is the Virtual Nutrition Coach Certification?
The Fitness Mentors Virtual Nutrition Coach Certification will teach you everything you need to know about nutrition and then show you how to make nutrition coaching your online business. We’ll train you on all of the steps, including branding, software to use, pricing structures, and how to obtain new clients to grow your business and gain financial freedom.
The Future of Nutrition is VIRTUAL.
We built this course to teach you everything you need to know to be a part of the digital evolution of the fitness and nutrition industry. Don’t get left behind.
BUT I DON’T HAVE THE TIME.
The course is entirely online so you can sign on and complete modules at your leisure. If you only want to work a few minutes a day or a couple hours a week, this course works at your pace. Plus, the course is intended for you to actually free up more time while making more money, so you’ll be able to get any time you invest in the course back, and more.
BUT I DON’T WANT TO SCHEDULE ANOTHER EXAM.
This course is 100% online and contains a 100% online certification exam. Don’t leave home to study or take the exam if you don’t want to.
BUT I HAVE NEVER DONE TRAINING ONLINE.
Sure, online training is not the same as in-person training but the accomplishments you set for your clients are the same. The only difference is the medium is one that works better for you and the client. We’ll guide you step-by-step on nutrition topics, as well as how to structure your business, work with clients, and generate more clients all online.
BUT I DON’T HAVE A WEBSITE OR SOCIAL PRESENCE.
We built this course from the ground up understanding that many trainers will have zero experience with the online world. Our easy-to-follow material and access to real instructors provide you with all the tools you need to create a business model, set a strategy, and start driving online sales through various online mediums like your website or social accounts.
Learn the Best Strategies for Transitioning to a Full or Part-Time Virtual Nutrition Coach
AND GAIN INSIGHT INTO CREATING A BUSINESS THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU
We encourage this through 5 major learning sections:
Prepare Your Business – Learn the necessary tasks needed to prepare your business and create services for online success.
Take Your Business Online – Discover the strategies that transition your business to the online space.
Generate Leads to Grow Your Business – Learn the marketing, advertising and outreach techniques used for attracting an abundance of clients.
Convert Sales – Dive deep into defining your sales personality and use it to set efficient pricing and close sales.
Care for Your Clients – Understand the best practices for supporting your clients and retaining their business to provide yourself with financial freedom and consistent income.
Are You Ready for Personal & Financial Freedom?
- Are you ready to work when you want, where you want, how you want?
- Are you ready to stop sharing your hard-earned profits with gyms/clubs/bosses?
- Are you ready to increase your income?
- Are you ready to decrease your workload and get more results for your clients?
- Are you ready to make an extra $1k, $3k, $5k, or $10k a month as a Virtual Nutrition Coach?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these, enroll today and take hold of this opportunity now.
BY THE NBFE
Find the best study timeline for your schedule.
One hour per day, 5 days per week: This Creates a completion time of 12-16 weeks or 3-4 months.
One hour per day, 7 days per week: This creates a completion time of 8-11 weeks or 2-3 months.
Average 10 hours of total study time per week or two hours, 5 days per week (2 chapters per week): This creates a completion time of 6-8 weeks or 1.5-2 months. (This timeline is most recommended as it is compact in nature and provides the best opportunity for optimal comprehension.)
4 Week Timeline would require you to study 2-3 hours per day. This study timeline is reserved for those who are looking to complete the certification as quickly as possible and start earning income as a Certified Online Personal Trainer.
Both the Certified Nutrition Specialist and the Virtual Nutrition Coach certifications are included with purchase.
Fitness Nutrition Specialist Chapters
- Chapter 1: Scope of Practice
- Chapter 2: The Digestive System
- Chapter 3: Metabolism
- Chapter 4: Carbohydrates
- Chapter 5: Lipids
- Chapter 6: Protein
- Chapter 7: Micronutrients and Water
- Chapter 8: Nutrition Assessment
- Chapter 9: Nutrition Coaching
- Chapter 10: Exercise and Sports Nutrition
Virtual Coaching Chapters
- CHAPTER 1: Prepare Your Virtual Nutrition Coaching Business
- Lesson 1 – Your Nutrition Theory
- Lesson 2 – Determine Your Niche
- Lesson 3 – Who? What? How?
- Lesson 4 – The Welcome Package
- Lesson 5 – Online Assessments
- Lesson 6 – Branding
- Lesson 7 – Business Checkpoints
- CHAPTER 2 – Take Your Business Online
- Lesson 1 – The Free Option
- Lesson 2 – Nutrition Tracking Software
- CHAPTER 3 – Lead Generation
- Lesson 1 – Give Away Free Content
- Lesson 2 – Opt-In Opportunity
- Lesson 3 – Offer a Free Service
- Lesson 4 – Qualifying Potential Clients
- CHAPTER 4 – Sales of Nutrition Coaching
- Lesson 1 – Your Selling Personality
- Lesson 2 – What Product Are You Selling?
- Lesson 3 – Creating Sales Copy
- Lesson 4 – Why Do They Buy?
- Lesson 5 – What Does the Client Want or Need
- Lesson 6 – Power Questions in the Sales Process
- Lesson 7 – Setting and Discussing Prices
- Lesson 8 – Pricing Structure
- Lesson 9 – Why They Don’t Buy, Barriers, & Sales Stories
- Lesson 10 – Closing Sales Statements
- CHAPTER 5 – Caring For Your Clients
- Lesson 1 – Listen
- Lesson 2 – Progress Checks
- Lesson 3 – Automations