ACE Continuing Education Units and Course
Fitness Mentors is pleased to announce we are now recognized by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) as a Continuing Education Approved Provider.
Our ACE-approved CEUs include a high quality selection of courses that allow you to:
- Recertify your ACE-CPT certification
- Improve your personal trainer educational background
- Maintain a high level of professional qualification
- Increase your ability to attract and help your clients
ACE CEU Courses
ACE Recertification Requirements
ACE fitness professionals are required to renew their personal training certifications every two years with 2.0 CEUs (20 hours). This is the standard that has been established by ACE to help validate fitness experts who maintain the upmost safety and professionalism for their clients. These standards are also consistent with those set by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
To recertify with ACE, take the following steps:
- Obtain proof of CEU completion (Fitness Mentors certifications of completion for the continuing education classes you’ve completed)
- Visit the ACE’s Certification Renewal portal and follow the on-screen instructions
- Pay the recertification fee (starts at $129 for online certifications)
ACE Recertification FAQs
ACE CPT professionals are required to recertify their continuing education requirements every two years.
To satisfy the minimum ACE CEU requirement you must earn 2.0 (20 hours) of CEUs every two years.
ACE professionals also need to maintain their current CPR and AED certifications.
Only ACE Approved Providers can provide reputable continuing education to ACE certified professionals.