NASM Continuing Education Units and Courses
Fitness Mentors is pleased to announce we are recognized by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Continuing Education Approved Provider.
Our NASM-Approved CEUs will include a high quality selection of courses that allow you to:
- Recertify your NASM-CPT certification
- Improve your personal trainer educational background
- Maintain a high level of professional qualification
- Increase your ability to attract and help your clients
NASM CEU Courses
NASM Recertification Requirements
- Visit the NASM website and follow the links to their Recertification Portal.
- Upload your Fitness Mentors certificates of completion for the continuing education classes that you have completed.
- Upload a copy of your CPR and AED certification (front and back).
- Complete the rest of the steps on the NASM website and pay the recertification fee.
- Complete and print the CPT Recertification Application and CEU Petition Application.
- Print your Fitness Mentors certificates of completion for the continuing education classes that you have completed.
- Print a copy of your CPR and AED certification (front and back).
- Include a check of $99 for your recertification fee*.
NASM Recertification FAQs
NASM requires that the CPT certification be recertified every two years. This requirement has been put in place to ensure that NASM-CPT professionals meet, maintain and instill the principles outlined in the Job Analysis Study.
NASM-CPT professionals need to complete 2.0 CEUs (20 hours) every two years.
NASM-CPT professionals also need to maintain their current CPR and AED certifications.
Only NASM Approved Providers can provide reputable continuing education to NASM certified professionals. All Fitness Mentors CEU Courses are pre-approved and FM is a NASM Approved Provider.