ISSA Continuing Education Units and Courses
Fitness Mentors is pleased to announce we are recognized by the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) as a Continuing Education Approved Provider.
Our ISSA-approved CEUs include a high-quality selection of courses that allow you to:
- Recertify your ISSA-CFP certification
- Improve your personal trainer educational background
- Maintain a high level of professional qualification
- Increase your ability to attract and help your clients
ISSA CEU Courses
ISSA Renewal Requirements
ISSA fitness professionals are required to renew their personal training certifications every two years with 2.0 CEUs (20 hours). ISSA requires personal trainers to renew their CFP to provide the public proof that they maintain a high level of competence. In addition to ensuring that clients get a high level of care, CEUs also help personal trainers become more seasoned professionals.
To recertify with ISSA, take the following steps:
- Obtain proof of CEU completion (Fitness Mentors certifications of completion for the continuing education classes you’ve completed)
- Download and complete the ISSA Renewal Packet in its entirety.
- A copy of current CPR certification (front and back)
- Pay the renewal fee ($99)
ISSA Recertification FAQs
ISSA CFP professionals are required to recertify their continuing education requirements every two years.
To satisfy the minimum ISSA CEU requirement you must earn 2.0 (20 hours) of CEUs every two years.
ISSA professionals also need to maintain their current CPR and AED certifications.
Only ISSA Approved Providers can provide reputable continuing education to ISSA certified professionals.